Everything you need to know about breastfeeding and pumping in one course.
When our babies are first born
There is an endless amount of things we need to learn as new moms. Add breastfeeding into that, and it can be overwhelming. I want to make it easy for you, mama. This guide will teach you:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Pumping and Breastfeeding Schedule
- Building a Breast Milk Freezer Stash
- How to Fix a Low Milk Supply
- Tips for Preparing to Pump at Work
Planning to pump at work
If you are a breastfeeding mama, that will be going back to work and pumping, you probably have a lot of questions.
When to start pumping? How to store breast milk. What if my supply drops too low and I can’t keep up?
I have a plan for you, mama. Get this breastfeeding and pumping guide, and you will learn what you need to know to return to work and maintain your milk supply.
Pumping Breast Milk
There are many things you need to understanding when pumping breast milk. And once you learn what to do, it will be second nature.
- Learn when to start pumping.
- Get an example schedule of when to pump when exclusively breastfeeding a newborn.
- Learn how to start building a breast milk freezer stash.
- And gets tips on what to do if you have a sudden decrease in your supply after you return to work.
- Learn a NEW power pumping technique
It’s all right here for you, mama.
Learn all the fundamentals of breastfeeding
Learn when to pump and how to store breast milk
For Working Moms
Know what you need to prepare to go back to work and continue breastfeeding
Get the Breastfeeding and Pumping: Fundamentals for Success Guide Today!